§ 45-23-27. Applicability.
(a) Sections 45-23-25 45-23-74 and all local regulations are applicable in all of the following instances:
(1) In all cases of subdivision of land, including re-subdivision, as defined in § 45-23-32, all provisions of §§ 45-23-25 45-23-74 apply;
(2) In all cases of land development projects, as provided for in § 45-24-47 of the Zoning Enabling Act of 1991, where a municipality has allowed for the land development projects in its local zoning ordinance; and/or
(3) In all cases of development plan review, as provided for in § 45-24-49 of the Zoning Enabling Act of 1991, where a municipality has established, within their zoning ordinance, the procedures for planning board review of applications.
(b) Plats required.
(1) All activity defined as subdivision requires a new plat, drawn to the specifications of the local regulations, and reviewed and approved by the planning board or its agents as provided in this chapter; and
(2) Prior to recording, the approved plat shall be submitted for signature and recording as specified in § 45-23-64.
(P.L. 1992, ch. 385, § 1.)