§ 5-19.1-7 Director of health Powers and duties.
The director shall:
(1) Establish reasonable license and examination fees;
(2) Be authorized to appoint an inspector or inspectors who shall be registered pharmacists, and any other necessary assistants who shall perform such duties as the director shall designate;
(3) Issue, pursuant to any rules and regulations promulgated by the board and approved by the director, all licenses and registrations required by this chapter for duly qualified applicants;
(4) Deny licenses and registrations, and to revoke, suspend, or otherwise discipline licensees in accordance with the provisions of this chapter;
(5) Exercise all other powers, specifically conferred upon him or her by virtue of the provisions of this chapter or other applicable sections of the general laws of the state.
(P.L. 2001, ch. 60, § 2.)