§ 5-20-13 Functions of board of examiners.
The state board of plumbing examiners shall aid and cooperate with the director of the department of labor and training and the division of professional regulation:
(1) In preparing forms for application for examinations for license;
(2) In preparing subject matter, questions, and all necessary items for examination as provided in this chapter and in reviewing examinations to evaluate their effectiveness;
(3) In preparation of rules to govern examinations and hearings for revocation and reinstatement of licenses;
(4) In the performance of any other duties for the purpose of carrying out the provisions of this chapter that are prescribed by the director of the department of labor and training; and
(5) In the adoption and revision of any rules and regulations not inconsistent with the law that are necessary to carry into effect the provisions of this chapter.
(P.L. 1945, ch. 1661, § 11; G.L. 1956, § 5-20-13; P.L. 1978, ch. 172, § 1; P.L. 1985, ch. 181, art. 54, § 1; P.L. 1999, ch. 115, § 1.)