§ 5-38.5-10 Grounds for denial, suspension, or revocation of licenses.
The department may deny an application for license or suspend or revoke a license after it has been granted for any of the following reasons:
(1) On proof of unfitness of the applicant to do business as a motor vehicle glass repair shop;
(2) For any misstatement by the applicant in his, her, or its application for a license;
(3) For any failure to comply with the provisions of this chapter or with any rule or regulation promulgated by the department;
(4) For defrauding any customer;
(5) For dismantling any motor vehicle glass without the written authorization of the motor vehicle owner;
(6) For refusing to surrender any motor vehicle to its owner upon tender of payment of the proper charges for towing, storage, and work done on that motor vehicle;
(7) For having indulged in any unconscionable practice relating to the business as a motor vehicle glass repair shop;
(8) For willful failure to perform work as contracted for;
(9) For failure to comply with the safety standards of the industry;
(10) For the purchase of used vehicle parts from unlicensed entities; or
(11) For failure to comply with the requirements of displaying of licenses or notices required by this chapter.
(P.L. 2015, ch. 146, § 1.)