§ 5-45-11 Penalty for violations.
It is a misdemeanor punishable by a fine of not more than five hundred dollars ($500), or by imprisonment for not more than one year, or both, for any person to:
(1) Sell or fraudulently obtain or furnish any license or aid or abet in this violation;
(2) Practice as a nursing home administrator under cover of any license or registration illegally or fraudulently obtained or unlawfully issued;
(3) Practice as a nursing home administrator, or use in connection with his or her name any designation tending to imply that he or she is a nursing home administrator, unless licensed and registered to practice under the provisions of this chapter;
(4) Practice as a nursing home administrator during the time his or her license or registration issued under the provisions of this chapter, is suspended or revoked; or
(5) Violate any of the provisions of this chapter.
(P.L. 1970, ch. 306, § 1.)