§ 5-48-12 Penalty for violations.
(a) The board is granted the authority to impose the following disciplinary actions in those instances in which an applicant for a license or a licensee has been guilty of conduct which has endangered, or is likely to endanger, the health, welfare, or safety of the public:
(1) Refuse to issue or renew a license.
(2) Issue a letter of reprimand or concern.
(3) Require restitution of fees.
(4) Impose probationary conditions.
(5) Suspend or revoke a license.
(b) Any person found to be in violation of any provision of this chapter, upon conviction, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and punished by a fine of not more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).
(P.L. 1973, ch. 143, § 1; P.L. 1991, ch. 329, § 1.)