§ 5-48-7.2. Qualifications for license as an audiologist.
Persons seeking initial licensure as an audiologist on or after January 1, 2008 shall meet the following requirements:
(1) Be of good moral character;
(2) Apply to the board, upon a form prescribed by the board;
(3) Submit the appropriate application fee;
(4) Submit an official transcript indicating possession of an earned doctorate degree in audiology from a regionally accredited educational institution as delineated in the rules and regulations;
(5) Pass a national examination in audiology approved by the board and delineated in the rules and regulations;
(6) Present evidence of practicum experience that is equivalent to a minimum of twelve (12) months of full-time, supervised experience, that may be completed as part of the graduate degree, as delineated in the rules and regulations;
(7) If applicable, present evidence from the board of audiology in each state in which the applicant has held or holds licensure to be submitted to the board of this state, attesting to the licensure status of the applicant during the time period the applicant held licensure in said state;
(8) Any other requirements as set forth in the rules and regulations.
(P.L. 2007, ch. 33, § 3; P.L. 2007, ch. 39, § 3.)