§ 5-49-13. Prohibited acts and practices.
No person shall:
(1) Sell, barter, or offer to sell or barter, a license;
(2) Purchase or procure by barter a license with intent to use it as evidence of the holder's qualifications to practice the fitting and sale of hearing aids;
(3) Alter a license with fraudulent intent;
(4) Use or attempt to use as a valid license a license that has been purchased, fraudulently obtained, counterfeited, or materially altered;
(5) Willfully make a false statement in an application for license or application for renewal of a license.
(P.L. 1973, ch. 243, § 1.)