§ 5-8.1-8 Board of registration for professional land surveyors Records and reports.
(a) The board of land surveyors shall keep a record of its proceedings and of all applications for registration, which applications shall show:
(1) Name, date of birth, and last known address of each applicant;
(2) Date of the application;
(3) The last known place of business of the applicant;
(4) The education, experience, and other qualifications of the applicant;
(5) The type of examination administered;
(6) Whether or not the applicant was accepted or rejected;
(7) Whether or not a certificate of registration was granted;
(8) The date of action of the board; and
(9) Any other information that the board deems appropriate.
(b) Board records and papers of the following classes are of a confidential nature and are not public records:
(1) Examination material for examinations not yet given;
(2) File records of examination problem solutions;
(3) Letters of inquiry and references concerning applicants;
(4) Completed board inquiry forms concerning applicants;
(5) Investigatory files where any investigation is still pending; and
(6) All other materials of like nature.
(c) The record of the board of land surveyors is prima facie evidence of the proceedings of the board and a certified transcript by the board is admissible in evidence with the same force and effect as if the original were produced.
(d) A complete roster showing the names and last-known addresses of all registered professional land surveyors and surveyors in training and any sole proprietorship, partnership, limited-liability partnership, corporation or limited-liability company receiving a certificate of authorization shall be available on the board's website.
(P.L. 1990, ch. 330, § 2; P.L. 1992, ch. 337, § 1; P.L. 2004, ch. 56, § 3; P.L. 2004, ch. 63, § 3; P.L. 2015, ch. 82, § 5; P.L. 2015, ch. 105, § 5.)