§ 5-8-9. Records and reports.
(a) The board shall keep a record of its proceedings and of all applications for registration, which the record shall show:
(1) The name, age, and last known address of each applicant;
(2) The date of application;
(3) The place of business of the applicant;
(4) His or her education, experience, and other qualifications;
(5) Type of examination required;
(6) Whether or not the applicant was rejected;
(7) Whether or not a certificate of registration was granted;
(8) The date of the action of the board; and
(9) Any other information that is deemed necessary by the board.
(b) The record of the board shall be prima facie evidence of the proceedings of the division, and a transcript of the record, certified by the board under seal, is admissible in evidence with the same force and effect as if the original were produced.
(P.L. 1990, ch. 330, § 2; P.L. 1991, ch. 304, § 1.)