§ 5-80-3 Contract terms.
(a) Every contract required by § 5-80-2 must contain the entire agreement of the parties and must include the following terms:
(1) The name, business address, and the telephone number of the foreclosure purchaser;
(2) The address of the residence in foreclosure;
(3) The total consideration to be given by the foreclosure purchaser in connection with or incident to the sale;
(4) A complete description of the terms of payment or other consideration including, but not limited to, any services of any nature that the foreclosure purchaser represents he or she will perform for the foreclosed homeowner before or after the sale;
(5) The time at which possession is to be transferred to the foreclosure purchaser;
(6) A complete description of the terms of any related agreement designed to allow the foreclosed homeowner to remain in the home, such as a rental agreement, repurchase agreement, contract for deed, or lease with option to buy;
(7) A notice of cancellation as provided in § 5-80-5(b); and
(8) The following notice in at least fourteen (14) point boldface type, if the contract is printed or in capital letters if the contract is typed, and completed with the name of the foreclosure purchaser, immediately above the statement required by § 5-80-5(a):
The contract required by this section survives delivery of any instrument of conveyance of the residence in foreclosure, and has no effect on persons other than the parties to the contract.
(P.L. 2006, ch. 242, § 2; P.L. 2006, ch. 287, § 2.)