§ 6-11.2-2 Definitions.
(a) "Electronic Reporting System" means an electronic process that records, reports, processes, stores and sends data and digital images of transactions in accordance with § 6-11.2-6.
(b) The word "person(s)," when used in this chapter, shall include any individual(s), partnership(s), association(s), and corporation(s).
(c) "Public property" means property owned and maintained by a municipality, the state, the United States, or any quasi-governmental entity, and shall include, but not be limited to, items associated with public streets and sidewalks as follows:
(1) Manhole covers, or other types of utility access covers including, but not limited to, water maintenance covers;
(2) Highway and street signs;
(3) Street light poles and fixtures;
(4) Guardrails for bridges, highways, and roads;
(5) Historical, commemorative, and memorial markers and plaques; and
(6) Traffic directional and control signs and light signals.
(d) "Regulated metals property" means all ferrous and nonferrous metals, including, but not limited to, copper, copper alloy, bronze and aluminum, not including aluminum beverage containers.
(e) "Secondary metals recycler" means any person, firm or corporation in the state that is engaged, from a fixed location or otherwise, in the business of paying compensation for regulated metals that has served its original economic purposes, whether or not engaged in the business of performing the manufacturing process by which regulated metals are converted into raw materials products consisting of prepared grades and having an existing or potential economic value.
(P.L. 2013, ch. 189, § 1; P.L. 2013, ch. 239, § 1.)