§ 7-11-709. Administrative files and records.
(a) The director keeps one or more registers of:
(1) All applications for licensing and registration under this chapter;
(2) All licenses and registration statements that become effective under this chapter;
(3) All disciplinary and enforcement orders issued and reports of investigation made under this chapter;
(4) All declaratory orders and rulings issued under this chapter; and
(5) All other orders issued under this chapter.
(b) The director maintains records consistent with applicable law.
(c) All records required to be maintained by subsections (a) and (b) may be maintained in computer or microfilm format or any other form of data storage.
(d) Upon request, the director shall certify under the seal of office a copy as being a true and correct copy of the records maintained by the office. The director may establish by rule reasonable charges for furnishing or certifying copies. In an investigation or proceeding under this chapter, a copy so certified is prima facie evidence of the contents of the records certified.
(P.L. 1990, ch. 460, § 2.)