Corporations, Associations, and Partnerships

Limited Partnerships

SECTION 7-13-12

§ 7-13-12. Amendment or cancellation by judicial act.

If a person required by § 7-13-11 to execute a certificate of amendment or cancellation fails or refuses to do so, any other partner, and any assignee of a partnership interest, who is adversely affected by the failure or refusal, may petition the superior court to direct the amendment or cancellation. If the court finds that the amendment or cancellation is proper and that any person so designated has failed or refused to execute the certificate, it shall order the secretary of state to record an appropriate certificate of amendment or cancellation.

History of Section.
(P.L. 1985, ch. 390, § 2.)