§ 7-16-22 Records and information.
(a) Each limited liability company shall keep at its principal office the following:
(1) A current list of the full name and last known business address of each member and manager;
(2) Copies of records that would enable a member to determine the capital values and the relative voting rights of the members;
(3) A copy of the articles of organization and any restatements of the articles and amendments;
(4) Executed copies of any powers of attorney pursuant to which any certificate has been executed;
(5) Copies of the limited liability company's federal, state and local income tax returns and reports, if any, for the five most recent years;
(6) A copy of any written operating agreement;
(7) Any written records of proceedings of the members or managers; and
(8) Copies of any financial statements of the limited liability company for the five most recent years.
(b) A member may:
(1) At the member's own expense, inspect and copy any limited liability company records required to be kept under this section upon reasonable request during ordinary business hours; and
(2) Obtain from time to time, upon reasonable request, information regarding the state of the business and financial condition of the limited liability company.
(c) The current list of names and addresses of the members shall be made available to the secretary of state, the director of the department of business regulation, or the attorney general, as applicable, within five (5) business days of receipt of a written request by the secretary, director, or attorney general stating that the information is required in connection with an investigatory or enforcement proceeding.
(P.L. 1992, ch. 280, § 1; P.L. 1997, ch. 188, § 5.)