§ 7-16-47 Articles of dissolution.
Not later than thirty (30) days following the dissolution and winding up of the limited liability company for any cause other than that set forth in § 17-16-39(a), articles of dissolution shall be filed in the office of the secretary of state and set forth:
(1) The name of the limited liability company;
(2) The date of filing of the original articles of organization;
(3) The date of filing of all amendments to the original articles of organization or the most recent restatement, if any, and all subsequent amendments to the articles of organization;
(4) The reason for filing the articles of dissolution;
(5) The effective date, which shall be a date certain, of the dissolution; and
(6) Any other information or provision, not inconsistent with law, which the members or authorized person signing the articles of dissolution elect to set forth.
(P.L. 1992, ch. 280, § 1.)