§ 7-16-47. Articles of dissolution.
Not later than thirty (30) days following the dissolution and winding up of the limited-liability company for any cause other than that set forth in § 7-16-39(1), articles of dissolution shall be filed in the office of the secretary of state and set forth:
(1) The name of the limited-liability company;
(2) The date of filing of the original articles of organization;
(3) The date of filing of all amendments to the original articles of organization or the most recent restatement, if any, and all subsequent amendments to the articles of organization;
(4) The reason for filing the articles of dissolution;
(5) The effective date, which shall be a date certain, of the dissolution; and
(6) Any other information or provision, not inconsistent with law, that the members or authorized person signing the articles of dissolution elect to set forth.
History of Section.
P.L. 1992, ch. 280, § 1.