§ 7-6.1-10. Articles or bylaws.
The articles or bylaws may provide:
(1) For election of directors and other officials by unit or district;
(2) For voting by stockholders or members on the basis of one vote per stockholder or member, or one vote per dwelling unit rather than one vote per share or certificate;
(3) That any action required or permitted to be taken at a meeting of stockholders or members may be taken by mail ballot;
(4) For a method of membership representation of stockholders or members at meetings by delegates from units or districts; provided, that delegates must be proportional to the number of stockholders or members in each unit district;
(5) For redemption or recall of stock;
(6) For termination of membership rights and privileges of a stockholder;
(7) Standards for eligibility to become a stockholder or member;
(8) For the allocation of its net savings among the uses permitted in § 7-6.1-11.
(P.L. 1986, ch. 256, § 1.)