§ 7-6-90 Annual report of domestic and foreign corporations.
(a) Each domestic corporation, and each foreign corporation authorized to conduct affairs in this state, shall file, within the time prescribed by this chapter, an annual report setting forth the following information as of the date of the report:
(1) The name of the corporation and the state or country under the laws of which it is incorporated.
(2) The address of the registered office of the corporation in this state and the name of its registered agent in this state at the address.
(3) The address of the principal office of the corporation.
(4) A brief statement of the character of the affairs that the corporation is actually conducting, or, in the case of a foreign corporation, that the corporation is actually conducting in this state.
(5) The names and respective addresses of the directors and officers of the corporation.
(b) The annual report shall be made on forms prescribed and furnished by the secretary of state and the information contained in the report shall be given as of the date of the execution of the report. It shall be executed by the corporation by its president, a vice president, secretary, an assistant secretary, treasurer or authorized representative, or, if the corporation is in the hands of a receiver or trustee, it shall be executed on behalf of the corporation by the receiver or trustee.
(P.L. 1984, ch. 380, § 1; P.L. 1984, ch. 444, § 1; P.L. 2012, ch. 81, § 2; P.L. 2012, ch. 103, § 2; P.L. 2014, ch. 25, § 1; P.L. 2014, ch. 40, § 1.)