§ 38-2-3.2 Arrest logs.
(a) Notwithstanding the provisions of subsection 38-2-3(e), the following information reflecting an initial arrest of an adult and charge or charges shall be made available within forty-eight (48) hours after receipt of a request unless a request is made on a weekend or holiday, in which event the information shall be made available within seventy-two (72) hours, to the extent such information is known by the public body:
(1) Full name of the arrested adult;
(2) Home address of the arrested adult, unless doing so would identify a crime victim;
(3) Year of birth of the arrested adult;
(4) Charge or charges;
(5) Date of the arrest;
(6) Time of the arrest;
(7) Gender of the arrested adult;
(8) Race of the arrested adult; and
(9) Name of the arresting officer, unless doing so would identify an undercover officer.
(b) The provisions of this section shall apply to arrests made within five (5) days prior to the request.
(P.L. 2012, ch. 448, § 2; P.L. 2012, ch. 454, § 2.)