§ 45-24-32. Contents of zoning ordinances.
The zoning ordinance consists of the ordinance and other text, together with all charts, graphs, and other explanatory material, and the zoning map together with any explanatory matter shown on the ordinance. All municipal zoning ordinances shall include at a minimum the following provisions listed below and further described in this chapter:
(1) A statement of purpose and consistency with the comprehensive plan;
(3) General provisions;
(4) Special provisions;
(5) Procedures for the adoption of the ordinance or amendments;
(6) Procedures for the administration of the ordinance or amendments;
(7) Procedures for the appeal of the ordinance or amendments; and
(8) A zoning map and supporting documentation.
(P.L. 1991, ch. 307, § 1.)